• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bought a Honda NC700S

DutchHarm

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello fellow nc700 riders!

I Bought my Honda NC700S about 3 months ago.
Got my A2 License 1.5 months ago and loved every second of riding it.

I've did a few things to it already, to make it my ''own''

Angel eye headlight, Xenon lightbulb.
The view at night is amazing.
IMG_0077.JPEG

Custom seat, With NC700S stiched in it. (the turtle wax bottle is in front of it)
IMG_0079.JPG

New License plate holder, new LED taillight, and barracuda indicators.
IMG_0663.JPG

i've been riding it for 2500KM now.
Love every Kilometer with it.

Did a oil change, replaced brake fluid and coolant.
Fine tuned everything, rides like a beauty.

Hope to keep you guys updated, if somebody has question feel free to ask,

I've got one question too, does somebody maybe have pictures of a NC700S with bar end mirrors?

been wanting to get those.

IMG_0317.JPEG

The mileage is 33320 KM now, (20704miles)

i'm curious to see your (high) mileages!

Greets,
Dutch Harm

Welcome. First off, your seat looks like the most comfortable I've seen......pretty much ever. Bar end mirrors.......I'm confident there available, haven't seen any pics with them installed though. Unfortunately we in the USA didn't get 700s model.

Welcome to the club. I like the look of the S models, I might have bought one if they offered them in freedomland. Great headlight too, looks proper.

I only have 47,870 freedom units or about 77,040 kilometers on mine so far. Lots of great memories

The white looks fantastic. I wish we had fun colors in freedom land. I think in a few years when I get tired of the silver I'm going to repaint all of my plastics Tafetta White.

I too wish we had the S here, I'd think about trading mine in.

Love that seat where did you get it or did you have it made?

You should plastidip the grey center cowl black will really help the color scheme.

Can we have more details on your seat please? The X seat apparently doesn't fit the S model, so I'm keen to know what options I have for the S.

Back