• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bought thumbs DanMoto XG-1.

mahbin

Reaction score
Visit site
Well i bought thumbs "Rob" DanMoto XG-1. He even helped me put it on, vary nice guy. And yes it is VARY LOUD. Woke this bike right up,hehe. Kinda sound like a harley sportster with open pipes. I don't know if it is me trying to keep the noise down or what but I have been getting 75 mpg ever sence i put it on. It is fun to here the sound but it is to a little much at times, I still like it!!!LOL

Attachments

• my bike.jpg
    my bike.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,141
  • Rob.jpg
    Rob.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 702
I also have the xg-1 and at times find it a bit too loud for me. Still much quieter than a harley. Just wish it had a little more baffle.
7yqupy5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do these come with a center stand stop? I can't remember.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Do these come with a center stand stop? I can't remember.

No - like said above - but easy to make one. Bend up a piece of stainless steel and have it welded into place.

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/4158-danmoto-xg-1-twin-pipe-exhaust-4.html#post66492

9027d1381493417-danmoto-xg-1-twin-pipe-exhaust-closeup.jpg
9028d1381493418-danmoto-xg-1-twin-pipe-exhaust-closeup2.jpg
9029d1381493603-danmoto-xg-1-twin-pipe-exhaust-metoo.jpg
9026d1381493415-danmoto-xg-1-twin-pipe-exhaust-centerstand.jpg
my bike.jpg

BTW _ IMHO that pipe makes this bike less prim and proper and more bad ***. Depends on your personality which you prefer. Me? It makes my inner savage happy and brings that sedate sounding engine alive.

Last edited:
That is an easy fix,good job.I'm thinking loud and proud myself may have to look at this one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back