• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Brand new rider, picking up a 2014 NC700X tomorrow

DoctorSugarman

Reaction score
Visit site
BE4B60C2-4728-4BEE-AB1E-3784D1E6EA5F.jpeg
Picking up a 2014 NC700X tomorrow. It’s my first bike. I passed the MSF last Sunday, and I’m honestly surprised I made it over a week without owning a bike. I’m super excited to pick this beauty up tomorrow. I feel like I got a good deal. It has 6800 miles, very good condition. I’ll be the third owner. First owner was in his late 50’s, second owner early 50’s and from what I can gather, it’s been taken well care of. It has Givi crash bars, taller windscreen, radiator cover, an extra seat and a center stand. Pretty much everything I would have put on it. Paying $4300. Did I do alright?

Considering the msrp is almost twice what you paid, definitely if you consider the price of the farkles, that's a great price on a bike that's just getting broken in. You did alright

Welcome to the club

If you are satisfied with the price that is all that really matters. FWIW I think you did pretty good.

I'd like to say that with MSF behind you now is the time to really start learning to ride. The MC license is a license to get out into the real world and build experience points to put inside your luck box. Now it's mostly full of luck but as you log miles you put experience points in the box for the day you need to act without thinking. Welcome to the community of riders and never stop learning! The NC is a great bike and will take you as far as you want to go.

Nice I always liked the all-black version.
The first thing I always recommend for all NC's is to plasti-dip the front center cowl black. It comes off easily and is a perfect color match for the black sides. It hides the dirt and dead bugs better and makes the bike look better overall.

Back