• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Buying an Aprilia??

Aprillia may become more poular especially in Europe if they keep getting WSB as good as they did last weekend. Having said that I hope that they have improved their spares situation since I had mine

Aprilla is not a popular brand in CH.
I prefer this:
View attachment 2895

a definite bum killer
sore-ass-crying-smiley-face-dGbKPA.jpg

Aprilia has proven that it's just not a small-displacement sports bike maker anymore. At least in the US, the lack of marketing and a dealer network (unlike Ducati) has limited it's growth. Most non-riders would recognize the Ducati name but most still struggles to pronounce a-pree-liah.

Aprilia has proven that it's just not a small-displacement sports bike maker anymore. At least in the US, the lack of marketing and a dealer network (unlike Ducati) has limited it's growth. Most non-riders would recognize the Ducati name but most still struggles to pronounce a-pree-liah.
I also notice that Americans say Doo Cart ee whilst we say Du Cat ee
Also I belive that you nickname them Ducs or Ducks whilst we would use Dukes pronounced Dooks

Last edited:
Back