• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bye bye England...

lootzyan

Reaction score
Visit site
Bye bye England... Drive home safely... :(

England 1 : 2 Iceland

[video=youtube;tO5Uipdzadg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO5Uipdzadg[/video]

Last edited:
Well done Iceland. Great win and well deserved. The Wife loves that strange "cheer" that you guys do at the matches. Is that an old Norse war cry ?

Englandanic sank promptly after hitting Icebergland - reminds me of something related to codfish etc :rolleyes:
If these Viking guys lay havoc on France as well then suddenly we are back at 900 a.d. with the fortunate lack of swords,bloodshed etc

the footballers here have always been shyte. over paid divas ,full of self important and no passion other than money.
never followed football so I've got no interest at all watching 22 divas kicking a bag of wind about.

Ah! Of course! lol, I would never have made a connection, hee hee :D :D

It's easy to confuse. For many nations and languages "Iceland" is Ísland or Island, Islanti, Islandia, Islanda, Islande and so on...

It's easy to confuse. For many nations and languages "Iceland" is Ísland or Island, Islanti, Islandia, Islanda, Islande and so on...

And not all on you either mate, I didn't even know Iceland had a soccer team, lol, so I wasn't doing anything to help my poor confused self out, hahaha :eek:

...I didn't even know Iceland had a soccer team...

Not much grass fields there, either.
My guess is that there are more soccer fields in U.K. than whole population of Iceland.
This score is huge. On a scale of surprises... imagine Trinidad and Tobago winnining hokey game with Canada on some major hokey event.

Just listening to the excitement of an Icelandic commentator:

[video=youtube;labajxjprIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labajxjprIY[/video]

As one fan translated on Twitter, commentator yelled:
“Live the way you want England! Iceland is going to play France on Sunday! France Iceland! You can go home! You can go out of Europe! You can go wherever the hell you want!” ;):D

now we know why England lost.lol

13432155_10154218577837829_2046406247753025448_n.jpg

Back