• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Caberg’s New Horus Modular Helmet Looks Great

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Touring and Commuting​

Caberg has a new modular helmet design called the Horus. A portion of the sales of this helmet will go to the Bergamo Alpine Association to support the city, which was strongly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Horus is a modular designed for both touring and urban commuting. It can be worn both as an open face helmet and as a full-face easily and received ECE homologation under both categories (P and J), according to Motociclismo.

B_horus-tribute-rear.jpg

The pivot point of the chin guard is different than that of the visor, which is a unique feature. This limits the sail effect when riding with the chin bar in the upright (open-face) position. Horus also gets a Pinlock as standard and a sun visor. There’s an advanced ventilation system, and breathable fabrics inside the helmet, too.

I’m a huge fan of modular helmets. I regularly wear one when I ride, so when I saw Caberg’s new Horus helmet I got excited. However, Caberg doesn’t sell this in North America from what I can see, so I’m a bit bummed. Still, this is a good option for those who live in Italy or the UK.

The post Caberg’s New Horus Modular Helmet Looks Great appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back