• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Can our NCX do this? (With the proper tunings and setups?)

I just went for a lunch ride. I easily hit 100kmh in the twisties. I did not say it is easy. I also know that Ducati set a record this year with the Multistrada? But I cannot believe it is the same guy in the video. He seems to be quite slow. Yes I see the dash at 80-100 MPH. That still seems slow to me. I mean, these are racers, not us mere mortals. Therefore I still think he was going too slow in the hair pins (almost coming to a standstill). Over here, you can see skillful supermotards (mere mortals) going into the hairpins faster, and some of them drifting. No shitting you. I even saw some cagers do that last year near December (icy conditions). google: www.albis.ch (that is where I live, 10 minutes away)

Your comparing your 62 mph to 80-100mph??? Wow!! I've had my bike over 80mph on some really nice sweepers in North Carolina, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to jump to the AMA Superbike Circuit.

I can't wait to see all you guys who can go faster and ride better post your videos as proof!!

First one of you to get through this part of the course faster gets a cookie!

RandySchranz.JPG

Last edited:
Nice video, those turns are definitely scary and dangerous...would love to try it someday...where is it?

Your comparing your 62 mph to 80-100mph??? Wow!! I've had my bike over 80mph on some really nice sweepers in North Carolina, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to jump to the AMA Superbike Circuit.

I can't wait to see all you guys who can go faster and ride better post your videos as proof!!

First one of you to get through this part of the course faster gets a cookie!

RandySchranz.JPG

100kmh in the twisties, but I did not mean the hairpins.

When I watched the Multistrada youtube, the guy seemed to drop a lot of speed in those hairpins, I am not blaming him but I thought he should have gone faster because he is a RACER.

100kmh or 62mph in tight twisties is quite a lot of speed for me already. I am not gonna risk 100mph.
Sweepers? Well, only the legal speed limit (usually 80kmh here) is stopping me.
I am not boasting, even though you may think I am.
:p

I think he is capable of going faster around those corners and even faster on the straights. But since it's a "road" course, out in the elements and without guardrails and runoffs, (not to mention road debris), I think he is trying to be a little bit on the safe side and not really push for the limit. Even so, he still DESTROYED the record for motorcycles.

I am reminded of what I was told while driving trucks in the U.S., "You can come down a mountain too slow as many times as you want, but you only get to come down too fast once.

There has to be a two-wheeled corollary to that.

I rode up Pike's Peak the day before the race in 2011. At 11,000 ft I had trouble putting my side stand down due to the altitude. At 14,110 ft I could barely walk. I can't imagine running up that mountain that fast. My hat's off to him.

DSC_0045-XL.jpg

Mike

Back