• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Centerstand

Lsdpoet

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all...you've given me great advice so far, so I'll ask for more...my 2016 NC700dct does not have a centerstand...advice on where to get one please...are there aftermarket or do I have to go Honda?
Difficult to install or should I go to dealer?
Thanks as always

Honda. Shop on line for best price. No need to pay list price.

There are several ways to install it. Some ways are easy, some are hard. Not knowing your abilities, I couldn’t say whether you can do it or not.

Reactions: MZ5
I’ve found local Honda shops to be comparable in price with online dealers. If you’re inclined to do basic maintenance tasks such as oil change, chain adjustments and the like I’m sure you can do it yourself. I’m marginally mechanical and didn’t have too much trouble. Just double the amount of time most people say it takes.

Reactions: MZ5
I used this method to install mine … no ratchet straps
I did it that way too. That method is in the Honda directions. It is easy to do; you just need a second person for a minute or so, to tap the axle in place while the first person positions the stand.

The video is too long. Skip the first three minutes if you just want to get to the installation.

Back