• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

chain oiler

merlot

Reaction score
Visit site
fitted chain oiler today
really like these things(am on my third)
cost $aud30 on ebay
turned up in 2 weeks
i use chainsaw oil in it

Attachments

• IMG_0008[1].JPG
    IMG_0008[1].JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0009[1].JPG
    IMG_0009[1].JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 66
Looks like a version of the Slovak designed Cobrra-NEMO2 Chain Oiler, copied and sold now by several different places under several different brand names.

I have the Gibidi version on 2 of our bikes.

If you do a search on here for NEMO2 chain oilers you will several posts scattered about. It is a good design. Idiot proof and reliable.

Here is a link to a thread where we discussed various brands --> https://www.nc700-forum.com/threads/chain-oilers-are-they-really-useful.15498/

I have the same unit, but Gibidi branded. It worked for a while, then just puked the whole container full of oil out at one time. I put the included new o-ring in it, and some Teflon tape on the fitting that attaches the hose, crossing fingers it now works . Time will tell. Actually a dead simple design, hope it is fixed now.

I have the same unit, but Gibidi branded. It worked for a while, then just puked the whole container full of oil out at one time. I put the included new o-ring in it, and some Teflon tape on the fitting that attaches the hose, crossing fingers it now works . Time will tell. Actually a dead simple design, hope it is fixed now

I have the same unit, but Gibidi branded. It worked for a while, then just puked the whole container full of oil out at one time. I put the included new o-ring in it, and some Teflon tape on the fitting that attaches the hose, crossing fingers it now works . Time will tell. Actually a dead simple design, hope it is fixed now.
Same thing happened to mine. After 2 years of reliable use, both of mine puked the remainder of the oil out over the course of the winter. Got to find the extra O-rings and refill them.

I'm guessing that is the source of the problem.

Back