• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cherohala riding this week

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I realize it’s short notice, but I will be staying/riding in the Cherohala Skyway area of eastern Tennessee/western North Carolina from 10/15-10/19. I will be riding the dual sport 250 Rally, doing some pavement, some forest roads. If anyone has the freedom to come on short notice, or just lives nearby, reply or PM and maybe we can meet up. With me being on the 250, and being a rather slow paced rider anyway, this won’t be about aggressive sport riding, rather about poking around and exploring.

I realize it’s short notice, but I will be staying/riding in the Cherohala Skyway area of eastern Tennessee/western North Carolina from 10/15-10/19. I will be riding the dual sport 250 Rally, doing some pavement, some forest roads. If anyone has the freedom to come on short notice, or just lives nearby, reply or PM and maybe we can meet up. With me being on the 250, and being a rather slow paced rider anyway, this won’t be about aggressive sport riding, rather about poking around and exploring.
Greg, Brenda and I are near Waynesville for the weekend and next week. Maybe we could meet one day and have lunch or something. We are on the Wing.

Greg, Brenda and I are near Waynesville for the weekend and next week. Maybe we could meet one day and have lunch or something. We are on the Wing.

That would be nice! I’ll PM you with later contact info.

Back