• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

christmas day ride

I got in 140 miles today. Quite a bit warmer than Idaho here - 60 degrees when I left the house at 7 am, 70 degrees when I got home.

Day after Christmas, and Santa did not give me what I wanted for Christmas. Wonder if I can convince a reformed Scrooge to let me ride again for New Year????????

Day after Xmas and I got out for a while on my 89 NX650. It has been hibernating during salted road days to avoid blemishing its fairly pristine condition which is not as easy to maintain as when it would have been new. The roads were dry today so I took the opportunity for a quick 60 mile dash as I do not like to leave it sitting up for longer than about 6 weeks at a time. It ran well, but I was seriously cold without the protection of a good screen in front. I had forgotten how much I take a fairing or screen for granted.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've had crazy warm temps on Xmas day! Low 70's
Wanted to go for a ride but she wanted to go for a hike. :(
But in the end, it was worth it.

Raven Cliff Falls in Cleveland, GA
lens test 034.jpg

Back