• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cloud chasing

Therapy

Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday out for a little ride and on the way home went North on Shoal Line Blvd toward home.
I caught up with a cloud shadow and paced it. 54mph.
I always think that is really cool to do.

SW winds hold/push the water up and the spring keeps pumping water into the river no matter what.
We did have a tide 1.5ft higher than it was supposed to be (at high tide) and two neighbors had water in their homes. :(

I've only had that happen a couple times through the years. The stars have to align just right for me to catch on of these. Several things come into play like the speed of the cloud shadow vs. the speed limit on the highway and the direction the cloud is travelling vs. the direction of the road. Plus, there is traffic. It is fun though. I used to enjoy cloud shadows when I skydived too!

my variation of this has been to avoid storms and rain, often on days where most of the sky is occupied by them ; }

Back