• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information Color mach

LowNCrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi to all
I want to know if someone here has used touch up pen or has the color code for the front cover COWL SET MIDDLE where the honda emblem is, my color is (silver aluminium) for 2018 model, or has any one here has used any color like it and has mach it. I had a little mishap and drop a tool at that part. Thanks in advance for any information.

Under the pillion seat there is a colour code sticker. That might help in a google search or getting one from a dealer. Good luck.

That is one expensive piece of plastic. Just that one little cover is $260 list.

Is this cowl the same color or a different color than the main panels on the bike?

• 64330-MKA-D80ZF
    COWL SET, R. MIDDLE (TYPE1) (WL)
    MSRP: $259.96
    Dealer Price: $233.96

• 64340-MKA-D80ZF
    COWL SET, L. MIDDLE (TYPE1) (WL)

That is one expensive piece of plastic. Just that one little cover is $260 list.

Is this cowl the same color or a different color than the main panels on the bike?

• 64330-MKA-D80ZF

• 64340-MKA-D80ZF
    COWL SET, L. MIDDLE (TYPE1) (WL)
Hi 670cc
And yes that is the part num. it is real expensive my friend is the same color from new bike, the bike is red and the part is silver colored. and the scratch it is little that a touch up pen will resolved the black line I have in it. So that is why I am looking for the advice here if someone has resolve with out buying or replacing that part. Thanks!!
64330-MKA-D80ZF

Often the part description will include the color code or name, but not so in this case. The paint code label on the frame under the rear seat may only show the code for the main red color.

better autobody supply shops have a device that will 'scope' and analyze your paint to determine a formula for them to mix.
They can also make small amounts and put it in a rattle can for you. The nozzles on those cans are way better than hardware store spray paints. All the work is in the prep. If your fingernail can feel the scratch, it wont buff out. Use auto spot putty to fill. and then sand with 400 grit till its blended. then an 800 wet sand. Most paints are a base coat, and require a couple clear coats. If your base coat (like ours) has metallics, dont sand the base coat. Clear coat min 2 layers, and sand/buff that. These are basic steps. Hand sanding with multiple grits 400 - 1200 on original finish, sand clear to 2000, buff with buffing compound when clear has cured. Better job than factory.

I have used the ColorRite touch up pens before. One was Kawasaki Green for my ninja250, which worked out great. I got the "Digital silver metallic" to touch up a mishap on my 2013 NC700X. The color match was good, but I waited too long and the pen dried out.

They offer bottles, pens, and spray cans.

You can get a kit with primer, paint, and clear coat. Although if it is just a small dot or scratch, I'd honestly skip the extras and just get colored paint.

Back