• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Colorado NCX Riders? Go for a ride?

We ride during the week two times a week. We leave early from Centennial. We are working on getting as many of the best roads from the "Complete Guide to Motorcycling Colorado", by Steve Farson. I you can make the weekday rides let me know.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike,

For some reason I don't get emails from the forum. Sorry for my delay.

I can ride any time. Experienced safe 45 yo rider.

Use my email direct for next ride.

Thanks!

Tim

[email protected]

I will do that. A friend is coming up tomorrow from New Mexico for a few days so we will be riding everyday. One day I plan on heading up P to P. I am going to take it easy on him Tuesday after the long drive up here. I will take him on the Palmer Divide. Short 105 mile trip from Centennial.

Tim, sending you an e-mail as well. Cigar Mike are you good for Friday Aug. 22?

I will know better tomorrow. I would like to ride Friday. I will make sure my guest is on board if he is still here. I am going to send Tim some routes I was planning for rides with Slojoe when he is here. It would be nice to follow some else for a change though. So if you have a plan I am good with that.

I dont know if this raises to the level of a plan but it is at the least a scheme. ;)
http://goo.gl/maps/lkAlh

The start point is Lone Tree but there might be a better location once we know who all is going.

That will be a good loop. I will ride most of that earlier in the week. It is too bad Poudre Canyon is so far away. A good loop is well over 300 miles to pick that one up. So far that has been the best of the best.

Since you guys are doing so much of that first route, what about this as alternative? It is about 175-180 miles. http://goo.gl/maps/yFK8S

It is a little incomplete as saved but Google Maps is making me want to gargle anti-freeze tonight. I think you can get the gist of it. :rolleyes:

Are you guys early risers or do you prefer a more leisurely start? I'll throw out 8:30 at 10075 Commons, Lone Tree just to have something to kick around for discussion.

just e-mailed Tim, since he says he does not get the forum notifications. Let's say 8:30 am at 10075 Commons St. Lone Tree (Lone Tree Arts Center parking lot) 1 block south of Lincoln Ave.

Lets go for the last map I sent or something like it subject to changes in route. Looks like about 5-6 hours road time not counting stops. Are Slo-Joe and Cathy in?

just e-mailed Tim, since he says he does not get the forum notifications. Let's say 8:30 am at 10075 Commons St. Lone Tree (Lone Tree Arts Center parking lot) 1 block south of Lincoln Ave.

Lets go for the last map I sent or something like it subject to changes in route. Looks like about 5-6 hours road time not counting stops. Are Slo-Joe and Cathy in?

Sorry but with the forecast we will not make it. I think we will wait until 9 and look at making a short ride out 86. Joey wants to take a ride on the nothingness out that way. He is from NM and is used to riding barren landscapes.

You are welcome to come ride with us. If not, we will get some in together before it snows.

I am best by email:

Tim @ rockymountainlaptops.com

Thanks!!!

Back