• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Confirmation of your radiator bolts?

AdvSplash

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

I've been having a lot of problems recently with my local dealer from parts missing on the bike that were there before some Warranty work took place to broken fairing that they were blissfully unaware of.

Yesterday I was looking at the radiator as I was thinking about getting a guard for it and noticed that only one bolt was present on the right hand side of the radiator (as you look at it head on), and it looks like one is possibly missing on the left (again looking head on)

Please can I ask you to confirm if you have one or two bolts at the top of your radiator, as it looks like I might be missing one!! :(

Thanks in Advance!

Now that your bolt concerns have been addressed, it's prolly time to look for a new dealer, imo.
Your report suggests a pattern of behavior that's not reliable and could be dangerous.
At a minimum, voice your concerns with the service manager and don't take any bs.

Thanks for the quick response guys, much obliged!

Yes, I do wonder every time I go out on the bike 'what if' something isn't as it should be underneath etc... I have just ordered the Service Manual and I think I will go down that route as I am slightly familiar with this servicing and have a friend or two I could call on if I need help. But it seems a very easy bike to service and maintain.

Thanks again!

Back