• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Connecting components to switched power

Start with these videos I made when adding a fuse block to my bike.
I tapped into the sub harness to get the switched power for the accessory fuse block I got from Eastern Beaver..
As mentioned above, the accessory Honda relay kit is limited to 7.5A
The Eastern Beaver kit allows up to 60A, as it is connected directly to the battery.

Super nice yor vidéo !
I tapped into the sub harness to get the switched power for the accessory fuse block I got from Eastern Beaver..
The Eastern Beaver kit allows up to 60A, as it is connected directly to the battery.
super nice your vidéo Bigbird ! Thanks a lot ! Question if I want to connect my fog lites that already have 2 fuse and a relay. Could I just connect the switch power to that 6 pins accessory harness (that in my case only has 3 wires) ?

Thank you again for your awesome insight!
DV

Hello again big bird. I’ve found the 6 pin accessory Harness which in my case has only 3 (I understand that the quantity of pins vary depending on the year and country of origine. ) But what is it for since in my case I got 2 pins whit no voltage on, and only one that has 4,93 volts engine off ( ignition on) and 5,63 volt engine running… would that be enough volts for me to connect my switch power wire on ?
Yet, How can I be getting 0 volts on the other 2 pins ?
Accessories harness speaks by itself and I would consider connecting a multi pin splitter connector for other accessories but I still don’t understand my readings…thanks for your good video and for your coaching!

Hello again big bird. I’ve found the 6 pin accessory Harness which in my case has only 3 (I understand that the quantity of pins vary depending on the year and country of origine. ) But what is it for since in my case I got 2 pins whit no voltage on, and only one that has 4,93 volts engine off ( ignition on) and 5,63 volt engine running… would that be enough volts for me to connect my switch power wire on ?
Yet, How can I be getting 0 volts on the other 2 pins ?
Accessories harness speaks by itself and I would consider connecting a multi pin splitter connector for other accessories but I still don’t understand my readings…thanks for your good video and for your coaching!
Just so you know, bigbird sold his NC. He has not posted on this forum for 22 months now.

Just so you know, bigbird sold his NC. He has not posted on this forum for 22 months now.
Oups. Thanks for the information! I’m new on this forum and Ipm struggling with the electric installation of the switch not on the battery.… I don’t find the manual to be explicite…. Check engine on since I killed the battery with the fog lights on …
Thank you very much for your heads up !

Back