• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

"Convertible" v. "Adjustable" sw Motech pegs

Hank

Reaction score
Visit site
SW makes two footpegs for the NC. One is thirty dollars more, though both are expensive.

I cannot tell much difference. It seems like the cheaper one allows you to take the rubber off, but they both seem splined and adjustable. That the cheaper one has more options seems backwards.

Has anyone tried both?

I see some old threads on the convertible ones, but not the adjustable.

I was wondering the same thing as I have been trying to decide which to order. hoping someone is able to provide some insight.

Reading the descriptions again, I guess the adjustable can move forward a little and tilt.

Haven't used the adjustable pegs but own. Set of the convertible ones, they can be set for stock height or dropped amount 3/4". Plus the rubber pad can be removed to expose the gripper teeth for better traction when standing. That and they are MUCH wider than the stock pegs.

I like them!

I believe the adjustable pegs can adjust up/down and forward/back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried both. 7000km on cheaper ones, and a few kilometers on newer improved. I vote for new improved version. They are more comfortable than stock and more adjustable.

Back