• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cool riding skills!

Dave D

Reaction score
Visit site
It would be interesting to know how long these guys train to ride bikes for the Japanese Police.

[video=youtube;Lbe7fo5Ae-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lbe7fo5Ae-0#![/video]

I saw on youtube they were doing this with NC700x.... But I couldn't find it today....

You can hear the exhaust scraping while making all the right turns... ;)

Erm....sorry maybe my understanding is not same as yours, but this is "nothing".
He is just wobbling in a controlled manner.
Anyone, including you and I, can do this.

1. Ensure the bike is insured fully
2. Have a care-less attitude, I mean if you drop the bike, so be it.
3. Practise "hard" for a few hours.
Bingo, you can do this quite easily with a big bike.
It is even easier on the NCX.

There are many other stunts out there (on Youtube) which is way more difficult and unachieveable by us mere mortals.

:D

Erm....sorry maybe my understanding is not same as yours, but this is "nothing".

my wife walked in while i when i started watching this... and says.. can you do that? (specifically the first "maneuver") i looked at her and said, can't everyone that rides a bike?
i didn't think the repeated u-turns were very impressive either, the only part that did impress me a little was the standing up creeping forward thing... but.... how many miles do you think he just took off that clutch???

Back