• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Coolness?

As far as noise and turbulence caused by different wind screens.

Take the screen off and go for nice long ride in different wind, weather and speed conditions. Makes for better base line for comparison of all the choices.

The “barn door screen“ makes for a completely different handling motorcycle........so maybe BIG is not always better.

I have purchased a Puig touring screen for my 2016, and an even taller/wider GP Kompozit (eBay). Still need to use a deflector to avoid buffeting. Bought a new Shoei RF1400 which helps a ton, but I'm afraid this bike will just never be 100% enjoyable for me to ride. My first road bike, and I guess I need fairings and a barn door for a shield? I just removed my brand new Palmer adjustable windscreen bracket that cost me $135 shipped, and put my old combo back on figuring it's as good as I can make this thing. Ironically, it feels the best with no screen at all, but after 50-55 mph it's more work than I want to do. Plus there are far better looking naked bikes if that's what I wanted to go for. Glad the deflector helps you out!

Back