• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Coronavirus disinfection...

Yeah, show that joke to the people who've had friends and family die so far, or people that were already barely hanging in there and are getting hammered by the economic impact, maybe never to recover. I'm sure they'll get a real big chuckle.

I accept and understand that point without reservation and to be honest I am not that comfortable with Covid jokes either. However, living as I am in a Covid lockdown situation here in Ireland, if we were just to continuously go around with heads hung low and in a morose state, we would not only be in danger from the Covid but also deeply depressed. As such we are trying to keep the chin up at all times and keep the incredibly dangerous situation that we are in, in the background as much as possible. Part of that I am afraid, includes Covid humour. I would be one of those in the danger category at age 69 so all precautions are being taken in my household, some of which are not too far removed from the above video clip other than the power washer. ;)

Back