• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Corroded live terminal to rectifier/regulator

kharli

Reaction score
Visit site
After many a flood ,ten year all weather riding my battery gave out , recharged it but could only travel about 20 miles on battery juice alone . A bit fiddly to get to rectifier ,side panels off ,rear brake fluid reservoir but then you can pull the wheel arch fender to access regulator. The wire looms is a bit short but you can wiggle it out on the left hand side to facilitate connector removal. The red connector on the 2P plug was just green dust .
The first symptoms of no charging for me was my abs light coming on after 10 miles of riding , followed by indicators malfunctioning and then no display at all. the bike ran on a bit lumpily for another 7 or so miles before conking out at a layby..good bike ! ,

do you have any photos of this? I'm trouble shooting a burned wire from the orange junction g behind the battery to i think, the regulator/rectifier. 2013 nc700x abs

Back