• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cover

itlives

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I was looking for the cover that is stretchy and rolls up to the rear seat. This is the only forum I've ever seen it on and can't remember it's brand.
Can somebody help me?

btw- My new ride is a 2017 Versus 1000 . It's a great bike!

Hey guys, I was looking for the cover that is stretchy and rolls up to the rear seat. This is the only forum I've ever seen it on and can't remember it's brand.
Can somebody help me?

btw- My new ride is a 2017 Versus 1000 . It's a great bike!

Good to hear from you! Enjoy the Versys!

Thanks Krampus. That's what I was looking for!

Hey Greg! I traded in the Tenere (with 54,500 miles on it) . Got $5,300 trade in for it. I love the in line four on the Versus. So smooth!
Hope the Hangout doesn't fizzle!

I've used Kwikovers on my bikes for many years. They stretch out over time, becoming longer and looser.
I can't find the page on the Laminar Lip's website for them. I wonder if they've stopped making them...
They were on the expensive side but for some reason there aren't any other products similar to this.

I sent an email. No response yet. Thinking of going to a fabric store to see what they have. Just want to protect from UV . The last (also the first) new motorcycle I bought was in 1974. I want to take care of it.

Back