• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

curious upside down photo attaching wtf

Looks like it. I'd love to konw if there were any fitment issues when mounting... and where they were purchased from ( and for how much ). LOL

That bike looks like it needs to be next to mine by a creek, with the owners having a cold one!

Oi! I thought this was the "Test" thread, where nobody looked, lol. I never thought peeps would post in here asking questions, sorry for not replying, lads! :eek:

The pictures I posted, appeared upside down in the original thread I tried. This has randomly happened once or twice before, one pic somehow ends up upside down! So I go and rotate the picture truly upside down at the source, and repost it. Still shows upside down! WTF!? Re-orient the picture back to rightside up, repost it, and sometimes it works, sometimes I have to try again. lol. I think it's some strange IPad issue that can crop up.

So.

-Mike: har har [Higgins] "How droll, Magnum." [/Higgins] :D

-Thanks, PPWW! :)

-OCR: Givi TN 1111 is the brand, and model. I got them from a local supplier brick and mortar MC shop. They distribute anything the SWMotech/Twisted Throttle guys carry. Easily found in your neck of the woods I imagine, for less than I paid, I'm sure! Very happy with them so far. See beemerphile's excellent post on swapping out to lengthier (correct) fasteners, rather than reusing the OEM bolts.

-SUMORYDR: thanks! :) No fitment issues, perfect install and riding manners. No balance problems. Note: They are knobbies! Werrry werrry skittery on pavement when new, and a distinct lumpy and bumpy feel when riding. Know that you have limitations on pavement with these type of tires, or they will bite you!

I got them from "Canada's Motorcycle" an on-line internet store (somewhere in Quebec, I think) You can get them in the 'States much cheaper, I would guess. (Revzilla, etc.?) For me, they were about $380.00-ish (total) CDN if I recall. Maybe a little less.

-benobe: yes, TKC80's. 150/70-17 rear, 120/70-17 front. Tubeless tires.

-TD416: My long lost brother, in a strange foreign land. We think as one! lol *clink* ;)

For every wound, a balm.
For every sorrow, cheer.
For every storm, a calm.
For every thirst, a beer.

Back