• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

danmoto exhaust

xlxbigdxlx

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello this is my first posting on this forum :) I just got my danmoto exhaust today I am just to excited to let it sit in the box. I know its 8 at night but I am going to throw it on and go for a ride. I will take some better comparison pictures and videos if anyone was wondering about this exhaust.

Attachments

• 20131115_195030.jpg
    20131115_195030.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,662
If you bolt it on that way it will be upside down....
Remove the mounting tab and flip it around so the hole is above the longer pipe.
Otherwise it might fill up with water if you leave it out in the rain.

it looks good either way, but buckshot is right. It is designed to go the other way. There are three other threads on this exhaust btw. Welcome to the xg-1 club tho. it is loud but sounds so good.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
it looks good either way, but buckshot is right. It is designed to go the other way. There are three other threads on this exhaust btw. Welcome to the xg-1 club tho. it is loud but sounds so good.

BigJeff........any updates on your exhaust? do you still have it or have you switched to another one? :{)

Haha! My new Danmoto gp graphite was installed tonight! Couldn't wait. Had to go for a ride. What a great difference...finally a little rumble in the jungle!!

I have the Delkevic 9” oval. Wanted the XG-1, but did think it may be too loud. Loved the price of it, though! It sounds good!

Back