• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dash Mounted GPS and device holder aka RBIS On Sale Now! CYBER MONDAY SALE

RealST

Reaction score
www.sporttouringgear.com
Hi All,

I'm new here, but I've been making the Ram Ball Installation System, RBIS for short for the Honda NT700 and ST1300 for a number of years now.

We're closing out the NT700 bracket and I wanted you all to know about the amazing sale.

We're offering them out at 40% Off Today and Tomorrow.
We only have 50 units left and once they are gone, that's it.

Visit Honda NT700

Use Coupon Code: SBS for your discount.

By the way, the bar is heavy gauge black powder coated aluminium. Comes with all the mounting hardware and instructions and can be ordered in a Single Ball or Triple Ball version.

It utilizes the RAM 1" Ball system. It holds a GPS, Cell Phone, Camera or any other light weight objects.

(Picture is of the original prototype before powder coating.)

Feel free to call me or PM me with questions, but you must place your order on line.

Attachments

• NT-700 014.jpg
    NT-700 014.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,164
  • NT-700 021.jpg
    NT-700 021.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 2,704
  • NT-700 027.jpg
    NT-700 027.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 970
  • NT-700 028.jpg
    NT-700 028.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,616
Sale has been extended
From what I understand, these fit the NC700X.

Does anyone want to give it a try? Just pay for shipping.

Well then, are you going to tell us the cost of the shipping?

Are you suggesting that it should be attached directly to the meter panel?

2013-Honda-NC700X-Dashboard.jpg

shipping would depend on where I'm shipping, but generally, in the US, its costs around $9

If anyone has pictures of this part opened up, I can get a better idea, or you can try it yourself.

Attachments

• 2013-Honda-NC700X-Dashboard.jpg
    2013-Honda-NC700X-Dashboard.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,157
Interesting idea, but I don't think a ram arm would clear between the instrument display and the windshield.

Sorry. Not sounding very convincing.

not trying to convince anyone. I'm willing to send a $100 part to someone with a desire to try it.
This was made for the NT700, but I had someone mention that it might fit the NC700 so just looking for the right person willing to invest $9 and some time to see if we can make it work. If anyone feels like taking a ride to Poultney, VT I have no problem trying it myself. That's how we came up with the one for the NT.

can you shoot me a pic of the area behind the gauges with a tape measure showing the distance?

What I see, you need to design a shelf attached to combination meter stay.
You can get stay (STAY, METER *NH389M* (MAT BULLET SILVER)
61315-MGS-J30ZA) for about $58.
2012 Honda NC700X AC FRONT COWL | Pro Caliber

You may also go to any local Honda dealer and get measurements directly from NC700.

Last edited:
Back