• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Day Ride - N.GA + TN + NC Starting at TWO Suches, GA

TGorman

Reaction score
Visit site
I think I need some two wheeled therapy. I'm going to run some miles this Sat, June 18th. I will stop at TWO if anyone wants to join me and meet me there. The route will be up 60 > 68 > C.hola Skyway > 28 (Lunch in Franklin, NC) > 64 > 75 >RBR > Blood Mntn. Last time I did a similar route its well over 300 miles, door to door. Probably closer to 400 miles.

I will start my morning with some delicious waffles at the Waffle House on Old Milton and 400 at 6:15 or so then head to TWO, with KSU up from there by 8:00am. It's a long ride so I want to hit it early. Anyone is welcome but if no one responds to this thread I wont be stopping at TWO. So post up if you're interested.

I can't reshuffle this weekend, but will keep an eye out for the next one. I've been really itching to weasel my way into a group event on here.

If I was not working my a$$ off for my next bike, I'd jump on this ride with a day notice.
But I am doing hubby duty and taking the Queen to BRP as a preview this weekend.
Was going to save BRP as an anniversary trip in the fall, but as I said, working on my new bike (I needed it yesterday).:rolleyes:

hehe...

Back