• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Deal on low mile '13 NC700X?

East Tenn. Like the Harper bag attached to the grab rail.
Do you find the center stand difficult to operate / use......I do not have one installed.
Also , which wind screen is that?. TIA

Thanks ! The center stand is easy to operate, and I use it whenever I park the bike. The shield is a MadStad. It is adjustable and with just a twist, you can go from a little wind to a lot.

Thanks TacomaJD appreciate the input and photos of center stand in action. I've read where the 700x center stand is easier to engage / apply than most bike center stands?.

Depends on your suspension too, lower it sits to the ground, the harder it is to use. Likewise, higher it sits is easier.

Looks like a good deal here on a very clean 2014 black NC700X DCT. I really don't need to buy one right now, but also hate to let this one slip by. Just had to pay in $1k in taxes, new set of tires on my car, and over $500 processing fee on removing my ex wife from our mortgage. Bad timing for all that, was expecting a tax RETURN...lol. Oh well, win some lose some.

This is a nice bike tho! $4500 obo 12k miles.

Photo_1056.jpg

Photo_4822.jpg

Photo_7391.jpg

Photo_2511.jpg

Screenshot_20200228-101045_Cycle Trader.jpg

I have purchased 2 salvaged NC700's. One was quite damaged. The other had bent handlebars, a bent clutch lever and scratches on one side. I rode it just as it was with no problems. I just bought a salvage Royal Enfield Himalayan that has bent handlebars, broken blinkers and a few scratches. The damage on the one NC700 and on the Royal Enfield are so light I wouldn't have even turned in a claim if I had been the previous owner! Insurance companies are overly paranoid about wrecked motorcycles and extremely quick to total them.

Back