• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dealer Recommendation in Central or North Florida

weird harold

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm ready to buy a new '14 NC DCT here in Florida and I would like to get some advice on what dealers are good to buy from and which ones to avoid. I don't mine traveling 150 miles or so from my home here in Ocala, FL. Thanks for your thoughts and opinions.

Rich

I bought my 2012 NC from Champions Powersports in Eustis on Hwy 441. My salesman was Don Kuhn. They gave me a great deal and were easy to work with. I have no experience with other Honda Dealers so I have nothing to compare with but I would go back to Don for any future purchases. The number there is 352-357-1607. Ken...

I have had positive experiences with Cycles of Jacksonville on Atlantic Blvd. 904-721-2453.

Jessie or Luis in parts, Josh or Nate in sales.

Edit to add... Marion County roads are among my favorite. The horse country roads are great. You are lucky to have them in your backyard!

Last edited:
You have one up US441 there in Ocala (3880 N US Highway 441 Ocala, Florida 34475: Phone 352 732-853. I bought a bike (KLX250SF) from them a couple of years ago and they seemed ok. RideNow Motorsports. I know they have been spending $$$ upgrading their facilities (built a new building next to the old one for Victory, Polaris). They have the NC700x listed on their website.

Back