• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Deals We Love This Week: Cyber Monday Deals All Week Long

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

A Super Cyber Week for Motorcycle Gear​

Did you not buy your motorcycle gear yet? If you missed doing so on Black Friday, that’s okay. Cyber Monday is here, and Revzilla will be running Cyber Monday deals all week. In a recent email, the company announced Cyber Week was in full swing.

So, what will you find on sale? Everything. Helmets, jackets, boots, shoes, pants, and pretty much everything you could want for your future rides. Not all of it is the best stuff, I’ll be honest. You’ll find a lot of Revzilla’s in-house brands, which while passable are not the cream of the crop. With that said, there are some seriously good pieces of gear on sale right now. I took a look to see what the company had marked-down, so that I could do a roundup of the pieces of gear that caught my eye. Check them out below. If you just want to see all of the deals going on right now, click here.

Roland Sands Jagger Jacket​

roland_sands_jagger_jacket_gunmetal_grey_750x750-1.jpg

Regular Price: $450.00, Sale Price: $250.00 (44% Off)

The Roland Sands Jagger Jacket is a great leather jacket with an added hoody inside. It features an aggresive fit, zippered shoulder vents, Cool Core mesh liner, moisture wicking properties, rotated pre-curved sleeves, back guesset with zippered vents, quilt stitch accent, cafe style collar, waterproof interior, zippered pockets, zippered cuffs, CE Level 1 armor, a pocket for a back protector, and a removable and wearable waterproof soft shell hoody with elastic cuffs. The jacket comes 44 percent off, which will save you $200.

Check it out at Revzilla

Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet​

biltwell_lane_splitter_helmet_750x750.jpg

Regular Price: $249.95, Sale Price: $212.46 (15% Off)

I reviewed the Biltwell Lane Splitter a while back and found it to be a nice helmet. It’s actually my go-to lid right now. It has grown on me considerably. The helmet features an injection-molded ABS outer shell with a hand-painted finish, expanded polystyrene inner shell, hand-sewn Lycra liner, audio pockets, chin curtain, and CNC laser cut polycarbonate eye-port shield with aluminum hing covers. Overall, it’s a great and simple lid. Now it’s 15 percent off, so you’ll save about $38.

Check it out at Revzilla

Gerbing 12V Heated Jacket Liner​

gerbing12_v_heated_jacket_liner_750x750.jpg

Regular Price: $249.99, Sale Price: $199.99 (20% Off)

We’re well into the colder months of the year right now, so heated gear is a must. The Gerbing 12V Heated Jacket Liner is a good option. It features seven microwire heating zones, pre-wired glove connections, low-profile elastic cuff, mini-ripstop nylon shell, drop tail in the back, YKK zippers, and a max heat setting of 135 F. Power consumption is 6.4 amps and the heat controller and battery harness are sold separately. While that’s a bummer, what’s not is the $50 you’ll save buying it right now. You can put that towards the controller and battery harness.

Check it out at Revzilla

Biltwell Gringo S ECE Helmet​

biltwell_gringo_sece_helmet_metallic_yukon_gold_750x750-2.jpg

Regular Price: $219.95, Sale Price: $186.96 (15% Off)

If the Lane Splitter shown above isn’t really your thing, then the Biltwell Gringo S might be. This helmet features a similar construction, though different style. It has an ABS outer shell with a hand-painted finish, expanded polystyrene inner shell, a hand-sewn lycra liner, internal BioFoam chin pad, Rugged plated D-ring neck strap, CNC polycarbonate eye-port shield, rubber or chrome accented edging, speaker pockets with Velcro, and a DOT and ECE approval. Right now it’s 15 percent off, which will save you about $33.

Check it out at Revzilla

Cardo PackTalk BLACK JBL Headset​

cardo_pack_talk_blackjbl_headset_black_750x750.jpg

Regular Price: $389.95, Sale Price: $350.95 (10% Off)

Looking for the best Bluetooth communicator out there? The Cardo PackTalk BLACK JBL Headset is one of the best, and it’s a bit cheaper right now. This headset features DMC Intercom mode; Bluetooth 4.1 with Conference Mode, Toggling between nine riders, Click-to-Link; roller-wheel interface; interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones; JBL 45mm stereo speakers; digital sound processing; up to 13 hours of talk-time; advanced voice recognition; multilingual operation; high-quality A3DP streaming; FM radio; voice-control, mobile phone conference call capability; and best-in-class noise-cancelling technology. Right now the comm unit is 10 percent off, so that will save you about $40.

Check it out at Revzilla
The post Deals We Love This Week: Cyber Monday Deals All Week Long appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back