• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dear Lord please help ... ;-)

I might be biased, but I'm tired of inflation. I should tread carefully here, but I feel I need to air my grievances and draw a bead on rising tire prices, even though I might get belted for it. It's time to stem our reluctance to try off brands who ply their wares without inflated ad campaigns to deflate the majors self importance and their plugs in publications and racetracks which I never find groovy and know I am paying for. Then again, it's important to have a good grip on the balance between cost and quality.

I might be biased, but I'm tired of inflation. I should tread carefully here, but I feel I need to air my grievances and draw a bead on rising tire prices, even though I might get belted for it. It's time to stem our reluctance to try off brands who ply their wares without inflated ad campaigns to deflate the majors self importance and their plugs in publications and racetracks which I never find groovy and know I am paying for. Then again, it's important to have a good grip on the balance between cost and quality.
Even the off brands, such as Shinkos, have seen an increase in tire prices...installed Shinko SR777 on my cruiser last week, their cost was up significantly over the past year....they were almost as much as Pirelli MT66s (which were out of stock and backordered for 6-8 weeks-no go on those)...

Even the off brands, such as Shinkos, have seen an increase in tire prices...installed Shinko SR777 on my cruiser last week, their cost was up significantly over the past year....they were almost as much as Pirelli MT66s (which were out of stock and backordered for 6-8 weeks-no go on those)...

I think you may have missed Janus’s point......

I’ll admit I was a little slow this morning. I had a serious response prepared and then I realized what thread we were in.

Did you write that or find it somewhere?

I’ll admit I was a little slow this morning. I had a serious response prepared and then I realized what thread we were in.

Did you write that or find it somewhere?
I found it, but it's something in my wheelhouse. I was a little two tired to do it myself. Wheely embarrassing to admit. Sometimes it's hard to get my bearings before I have coffee.

Saw this photo and had to look twice

At first glance I assumed it was an advertisement for the NC700x factory seat

359e167feb142ae6baa146e869bbf161.jpg

Does this bike make me look fat?

fat_chick_on_motorcycle.jpg

Back