• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Denali PowerHub 2 fuses: Mini = Mini ATC ?

werdigo

Reaction score
Visit site
My PowerHub2 came yesterday and I went to the auto parts store to buy fuses. None identified as "Mini ATC" but I bought a pack marked "Mini."

Back home, I was unable to insert one of these "Mini" fuses into the hub despite some pretty hard pushing. Blade spacing is OK but the blades seem a little wide. (The Littlefuse site shows a blade width of 2.8 mm.) I guess I could apply even more force but don't want to damage the hub. The photo shows an attempt to insert a "Mini" fuse.

Punch line: Is there a difference between the "Mini" (Littlefuse brand) that I bought, and the "Mini ATC" that Denali specifies? Wikipedia 400 Bad Request has no "mini ATC" category.

Edit: Actually, the photo makes the fuse look OK. Guess I'll try more force.

DSC01140.jpg

Last edited:
I need to replace a 7.5 A fuse after that burned out after trying to repair a junk LED add-on brake and tail light assembly that I bought on amazon - multiple wires pulled away from the solder and I had to guess where they went on the board and guessed wrong. I removed the offending accessory and used up the spare 7.5 A fuse. Super hard to tell when these fuses are blown I needed a 7X magnifying glass.

It's "Micro ATC" very similar to Mini ATC Fuses no real need for Micro but that didn't stop the "inventor" from filing patent 6359543 in 2001 as stamped on top of the fuse.

Attachments

• Micro ATC Fuses Amazon.jpg
    Micro ATC Fuses Amazon.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Micro ATC Fuse 7.5A.jpg
    Micro ATC Fuse 7.5A.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back