• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

"Desperate times call for desparate measures" OR "Lazarus, Come out!!"

mpgandfun... in the summer of 2013, I took a little road trip on my NC up to Alpena and back. On the way back, we were passing through Hale and to my surprise, I spied another silver NC in a store parking lot... the NC hadn't been out for that long.

South Branch is pretty close to that area. I wonder if it was your NC I spied that day. In summer 2013, there weren't that many NC's on the road.

mpgandfun... in the summer of 2013, I took a little road trip on my NC up to Alpena and back. On the way back, we were passing through Hale and to my surprise, I spied another silver NC in a store parking lot... the NC hadn't been out for that long.

South Branch is pretty close to that area. I wonder if it was your NC I spied that day. In summer 2013, there weren't that many NC's on the road.

I'd say there's a pretty good chance it was me. I bought my NC in August, 2012. I do live in South Branch but Hale is my home town. I'm on the road a lot as the NC is my daily driver.

Back