• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Discount code for parts

Thanks for posting that. It is only a 5% discount it turns out, but it still brings down accessories to a very competitive 25% off list. I just ordered my center stand again - still back ordered at Rocky Mountain 30 days later - plus I saved another $1.35! ProCaliber did not report it as backordered so I'm hopeful.

SOB, this is about three weeks too late for me. I like procaliber, but they are a little on the slow side. Hard to beat their prices though.

ProCaliber just called to tell me that the center stand is backordered. They claim 2-3 weeks usually, but since I've had it backordered from RockyMountain for the last 5 weeks, I'm dubious.

Thanks for the code! I just ordered the obligatory center stand last night. I just called and confirmed that I will be waiting a couple of weeks like everyone else. I think I'll go ahead and clean and lube the chain now, so I'll appreciate the center stand even more when it actually shows up.

I just installed my NC700X center stand today. Ordered it a week ago from ProCaliber and was told it would be about 2 to 6 weeks, but received it within 1 week of placing the order. Their service is very good.

Same issue with me with Rocky Mountain and ProCaliber.

EDIT:

Just received confirmation email that centerstand has shipped out from Rocky Mtn and will arrive Thurs.

Last edited:
I ordered the honda bags today, I think the discount from list comes out at about 29.5% with the promotional code. I have been ordering accessories from procaliber for a couple of months ( I at a time as I can afford them) and have had no problems with their service. Thanks for the coupon tip! ed

I finally got the center stand from Rocky Mountain today and installed it. While it adds weight, I've lowered my center of gravity!

Back