• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

does it fit? (helmet addition)

Shark Evoline 3 modular (the one with the chinguard that flips all the way back) fits...barely. In fact when I first got the bike I tried but couldn't manage to make it go in. But after owning the bike for several months I tried again when I was shopping the other day and got it to go. It is hard to get out though, I really have to yank on it. Mine is a medium.

What size helmets fit in the Frunk

I am considering the purchase of a 2015 nc700x. I have a Scorpion Exo-ct220 with face shield size large. What types of helmets and sizes can you fit in the Frunk?

I'm not a small guy and I wear a 2XL HJC. Fits not problem.

I have a 2x HJC and it fits. But, I would be careful about the type helmet with the large vents on top, as I think they would not work.

ilyU8JW.jpg

^This kind fits.

MYPeegNm.jpg

^I have doubts about these. As much as I would appreciate the venting here in Fla., I would not buy this unless I could check it in the frunk for fit. Top to bottom the 2x is a tight fit, and it doesn't seem like there is room for anything taller.

I have a 2x HJC and it fits. But, I would be careful about the type helmet with the large vents on top, as I think they would not work.

ilyU8JW.jpg

^This kind fits.

MYPeegNm.jpg

^I have doubts about these. As much as I would appreciate the venting here in Fla., I would not buy this unless I could check it in the frunk for fit. Top to bottom the 2x is a tight fit, and it doesn't seem like there is room for anything taller.
I have a Nolan N43 2XL (the one on your 2nd pic is a N43 or N44 ?)and it fits in the frunk...

ilyU8JW.jpg

^This kind fits.

MYPeegNm.jpg

I have a Nolan N43 2XL (the one on your 2nd pic is a N43 or N44 ?)and it fits in the frunk...

It depends on the size of the helmet's outer shell, not the inner.

I'm wearing small (55-56cm) but my Schuberth S1 Pro or S2 doesn't fit in the 2012 NC700XD's frunk... There is no problem with other brands...

If you use a bluetooth communicator (Cardo, Sena) or wear a helmet mounted camera, it will very likely not fit in the frunk.

My helmet fits without those attached (Shoe RF-1000), but does not fit when I put either on.

Back