• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

does it fit? (helmet addition)

Scorpion EXO AT 950 XL

Fits snug with battery cover removed, fits well with document flap and battery cover removed. Doesn't fit stock config. Not sure if leaving the cover off the battery is a good idea, though.

My LS2 325 L modular fits too!

Does anyone know if a NEXX Vilitur fits?

Enviado do meu SM-A320FL através do Tapatalk
Hello guys,

I couldn't find any reply to the question above and I would like to know the same thing. Does anyone know whether the Nexx Vilitur fits the NC750X frunk?

Thanks

not sure if it's been noted yet but the "Bell Qualifier DLX" helmet size Medium fits with the MotoRads go pro mount attached to the front chin (GoPro removed). Mine is the older version without the MIPS protection so idk if those still fit.

Any fit reports yet with the 2021 NC's reportedly larger frunk? In particular, has anyone tried storing a helmet with communicator attached?

Any fit reports yet with the 2021 NC's reportedly larger frunk? In particular, has anyone tried storing a helmet with communicator attached?
You really need to ask about specific brands in specific sizes. The 2021 frunk is supposedly slightly larger than the 2016-2020 frunks. Not sure in which dimensions it is larger.

But as helmets vary in shape, a size Large from one brand won't come close to fitting but a size Large from a different brand may slip in easily.

I don't think you need to worry about the PalkTalk Slim affecting the fit.

I have looked at the HJC RPHA 90 modular and like that one, don't know about the RHPA 70.

Here is an interesting article about ARAI helmets and it talks about the shape. But I would not expect it to fit into a frunk. https://ridermagazine.com/2021/07/20/the-why-behind-arai-helmets/

This topic brings up the questing, why isn't there a helmet lock on the bike? I'm sure Honda's big idea was to lock it in the frunk, but what about the helmets that don't fit? Or in some cases those that would like to stuff their jacket in the frunk? Overall, not that big of a deal just seams like an odd thing to leave off.
It is! Under the passenger seat

Anyone happen to know if a Size Large Nolan N87 will fit...or a Large HJC RPHA-11?

Thanks
You should probably specify the model year of the motorcycle you’re asking about. The frunk size has changed slightly over the course of model years.

Kind of bummed...ordered a Large Nolan N87 and a Large HJC RPHA-11 and neither of them fit in my 2012 NC700X. REALLY wish the list was updated on the first page. Most of the helmets listed are no longer in production. Just looking for a large full face that is confirmed to fit AND can still be purchased. I called HJC, and while a lot of their helmets have only two shell sizes, the RPHA-11 has three...and the middle size is for Medium and Large, so HJC said that the RPHA-11 would most likely be the smallest shelled large full face helmet of theirs. Unfortunately, it still didn't fit.

Thanks

Kind of bummed...ordered a Large Nolan N87 and a Large HJC RPHA-11 and neither of them fit in my 2012 NC700X. REALLY wish the list was updated on the first page. Most of the helmets listed are no longer in production. Just looking for a large full face that is confirmed to fit AND can still be purchased. I called HJC, and while a lot of their helmets have only two shell sizes, the RPHA-11 has three...and the middle size is for Medium and Large, so HJC said that the RPHA-11 would most likely be the smallest shelled large full face helmet of theirs. Unfortunately, it still didn't fit.

Thanks
I'm surprised. My wife rides with a HJC IS-17 (full face) and a HJC IS-33 (3/4 helmet) both are size Medium. We were told the shell for Medium and Large are the same. The IS-17 full face helmet needs to go into the Frunk with the opening facing the seat and the shield facing the top. It fills the Frunk but it fits.

Back