• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Does it fit

CR500

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I know what the search bar is no I could not find this.
I am looking at getting a bell star DLX helmet and am wondering if it will fit in your frunk?

Yes I know what the search bar is no I could not find this.
I am looking at getting a bell star DLX helmet and am wondering if it will fit in your frunk?
More information Is needed in order to get a meaningful answer. What size is the helmet? Different helmet shell sizes may fit or may not fit. Also, it depends on the model year of the NC700/750 in question. 2016 and forward model years have a reshaped frunk lid with 1 liter more capacity than 2012-2015.

More information Is needed in order to get a meaningful answer. What size is the helmet? Different helmet shell sizes may fit or may not fit. Also, it depends on the model year of the NC700/750 in question. 2016 and forward model years have a reshaped frunk lid with 1 liter more capacity than 2012-2015.
Medium helmet. 2014 NC700x DCT.
I currently have a HJC full face helmet and it fits fine. But the bell has a different look to it. Don't want to spend that kind of coin and have it not fit in the frunk.

Helmets differ in both internal shape and dimensions of outer shell so it's tough to know for sure until you try it with the Bell Helmet.
Personally, I've never used the frunk for securing my helmet and always lock it to the bike with a small cable & padlock.

Where did you try it on? Or are you just assuming it will fit properly, and ordering online? I’m sure most reputable motorcycle shops will let you take it out to the lot and see if it fits in the frunk if you just ask.

Personally, I've never used the frunk for securing my helmet and always lock it to the bike with a small cable & padlock.

Same here. In fact that cable/lock stays on the grab rail permanently just to make leaving my helmet quick and simple. I have too much junk in the frunk to ever use it for a helmet. And when I have the top box on the bike, it’s usually for a purpose and not available for the helmet. Just one more way to skin the cat...

Back