• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Does such a bike exist?

The NT is based on the Africa Twin platform and it’s engine sets higher in the frame in addition to being nearly vertical. Although the overall weight is similar to the NC a 525 lb AT feels much heavier due to the higher center of gravity. I fear the NT1100 will have a similarly placed CG though the road use 17” focused wheels will reduce it somewhat. Something to think about.
I hear you. As I love my NC for its low center of gravity, I'm not afraid for the NT. I'm sure it is a lot closer to the NC than a ST1300 for the center of gravity. Reviewers noticed its general "lightness".

I've read this review lately, among many others, titled "Why I DIDN’T Buy A Honda NT1100". All "dislikes" of the reviewer are not an issue for me except for the "the messiest assortment of buttons I’ve ever seen" on the left handlebar...

If MPG is a factor, I don't think you'll find anything like what you're describing without going under 50mpg. Concours 14, FJR, Goldwing, all bigger and insanely smooth with plenty of power and IMO poor MPG.
MPG isn’t a factor range is. If the MPG is lower, there better be a bigger tank to compensate. As long as the range is 200+ I think it would meet my wants.

I bought my NC750X to replace my CB400X as a commuter bike. I have an Aprilia Tuareg 660 which I use for touring to neighbouring countries. I intend to get a CRF300Rally to do more off roading tours and maybe take a few page from itchyboots' travels. The 300 rally would be more suitable to travel to places where it will be difficult to find parts to replace vs than trying to find anything for an Aprilia in these countries.

Kawasaki Versys 1000. 4 cylinder inline engine. Smooth as a butter. Large frontal area gives good shelter at speed. A bit heavier, but doesn't really feel like it.

Back