• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information Doin' the Boot Scootin' Boogie (not good)...

Absolutely! Also, there never would have been a problem in any type of normal driving. This was a problem I caused first by putting a lot of weight in the top case and second by forgetting that it was there and cornering aggressively for no reason except entertainment.

Reminds me of a rider I know who used to wheelie between traffic lights for entertainment. One day he did it, but forgot his Girlfriend was on the back of the CB750F1. Needless to say he dumped her off the back. He only found out when a Woman standing at the next lights thumped him on the shoulder and pointed back to the previous lights.

So why was your foot on the passenger peg?

“even though I had my heels on the passenger pegs I hit my toe hard enough to put a small hole in my work boot”
Just the heel. When you corner don't want you foot hanging over the pegs. I have hit my toes on the road many times in curves so first step when cornering is to slide your feet back so the ball of your foot is centered on the peg.

Reminds me of a rider I know who used to wheelie between traffic lights for entertainment. One day he did it, but forgot his Girlfriend was on the back of the CB750F1. Needless to say he dumped her off the back. He only found out when a Woman standing at the next lights thumped him on the shoulder and pointed back to the previous lights.
I think you meant to say “former girlfriend.”

Ok, I pictured you using the rear pegs while riding, not just moving your foot back. I learned my lesson not long ago when I caught my toe on the ground in a corner. Now I have the balls of my feet on the pegs like you say, my feet just don’t go all the way back to the passenger pegs.

Ok, I pictured you using the rear pegs while riding, not just moving your foot back. I learned my lesson not long ago when I caught my toe on the ground in a corner. Now I have the balls of my feet on the pegs like you say, my feet just don’t go all the way back to the passenger pegs.
I learned the same way lol. Part of the problem is the bike is very stable in corners as long as the transition from straight up riding to leaned over is handled smoothly and especially when operating at high speed or encountering a mid turn bump.

Back