• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dragger

Dragger

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

Just joined the forum.
I don't have the NCX yet but hope to as soon as the snow melts a bit. I've been looking for ad on's like saddle bags, top carrier, bash plate, heated grips, engine/fairing guards, back off brake lights and some ad on highway light for the front. If I go with all Honda OEM parts the bike ends up well over 10K. Can't do that!! So I've been searching the after market segment but it seems hard to find much that actually will go on a NC700X. So I'm looking for any recommendations from any members who have found some of the good stuff.

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Dragger

Welcome, you have come to the right place. There is loads of information here. Just start looking through the forums and I am sure you will find helpful information.

Welcome from Texas !

Revzilla and Twisted Throttle are two of the sites that let you search by bike for aftermarket parts. You can also go to SW Motech, Altrider and Hepco Becker to drool over farkles.

You could also fly to Houston, buy mine and ride it home...already farkled ! ;)

Good luck

My reccos (just opinions):

Bags: Shad SH36 & SH39. from ebay. My 2nd choice was Givi/Kappa E22N's
SW Motech plate, bars, centerstand
Admore brake light
Oxford grips
Hiway lights: PIAA

[...I've been looking for ad on's like saddle bags, top carrier, bash plate, heated grips, engine/fairing guards, back off brake lights and some ad on highway light for the front...I've been searching the after market segment but it seems hard to find much that actually will go on a NC700X...]

Go to the Twisted Throttle website and you'll find plenty!

Thanks to all for your info. I've looked up several of the items mentioned and am looking forward to getting started. Unfortunately there are not going to be any new NC700x's in my area until April. If I can find one to test ride and decide it's the bike I want then I'll start looking out of state for one, but at this time it looks like the 2016's are just not available yet.

Thanks again,
Dragger

Back