• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ebay Can / Exhaust 18 month review

use2b

Reaction score
Visit site
just a personal review of my $67 Ebay can after 18 months and 4,000 miles.
have to say if i would have paid $400 for it i would have gotten a deal. It looks and sounds the same which is outstanding in my opinion as the quality remains way more than i expected . did i mention the sound ? wow it has a great cadence

1.jpg

yes just a homemade small part that is hard to see. this pic is from when it was new , no discoloration from time or heat

Attachments

• pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
have to say if i would have paid $400 for it i would have gotten a deal. It looks and sounds the same which is outstanding in my opinion as the quality remains way more than i expected . did i mention the sound ? wow it has a great cadence

View attachment 45486
Could you post an audio clip of it idling and then revving up? Just curious. I have a Delkevic and like the sound and wanted to hear what a really cheap decent can sounds like

View attachment 45486
Can you get a better picture of your center stand stopper please. I have the same exhaust and I really like it too.

Link please? I'm looking for an aftermarket that I won't feel bad about scratch/denting etc. on gravel/dirt roads/trails if or when I lay it down.

Back