• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ever Lost a Unique MFR's Fastener?

pismocycleguy

Reaction score
Visit site
Have you ever dropped a unique fastener, (screw, bolt, snap-rivet) or other unique connecting part into the depths of your bike's body work or other DARK, UNREACHABLE place while working on your bike? And have never been able to find it, even after removing all that plastic bodywork?:mad:
I HAVE!!!!!:(
Well after exhausting most well know hardware fastener sites I have discovered the ULTIMATE distributor for hard to find manufacturer's unique, one of a kind, hard to find, and inexpensive fasteners. And you are not forced to buy 100 of the item you want. You can buy just ONE each!:)
I'm sure the ADMIN will edit or censure the name and website of this distributor when they review this posting. So when that happens, just PM me or email me and I will send you the website information.:rolleyes:
I have no financial or other connection with this distributor.
The name of the distributor is Bolt Motorcycle Hardware, Inc.
The website is....boltmotorcyclehardware.com
I'm just passing along some helpful information for a re-occurring PROBLEM!:cool:

There's no harm in recommending a vendor. I simply moved it to Vendor Reviews.

Now if the vendor themselves logged in just to hype their wares, that would violate the rules.

Thanks for the tip!

There's no harm in recommending a vendor. I simply moved it to Vendor Reviews.

Now if the vendor themselves logged in just to hype their wares, that would violate the rules.

Thanks for the tip!

3.jpgAny motorcycle dealership can get the Bolt products for you. Tucker Rocky is the distributor. Only sale to dealerships.

VIEWING TUCKER ROCKY PUBLICATION PAGES

smileysmug.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Good find Pismo! I have used other suppliers over the years but this one is nice since it's motorcycle specific. I have added it to my bookmarks.

Over the years I have amassed a significant number of fasteners and tend to order "spares" of the ones I feel I am most likely to lose. The problem usually is though that the one that goes missing is the one I don't have or I know I have it but I just can't find it! The quickest way to find a missing part is to order a new one...then I will usually find it minutes later. :rolleyes:

Bolt Motorcycle Hardware sells to the public

Any motorcycle dealership can get the Bolt products for you. Tucker Rocky is the distributor. Only sale to dealerships.
Regardless of what OCR believes, Bolt Motorcycle Hardware sells to the public. I just purchased 2 types, sizes of motorcycle fairing bolts. I ordered Sunday, and received my order Tuesday. Plus on the Bolt website you can see actual pictures of what you want or need. Tucker Rocky, not so much.:rolleyes:
If you order from Tucker Rocky, or a dealership, I believe their shipping is a lot more expensive. Why order through a middleman or stealership when you can order directly from the source?
But,it's your choice! Pay a little or pay a lot?

Back