• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Experience with ProCaliber

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone had a negative experience with ProCaliber? On the 24th I placed an order for a front and rear sprocket for a W650 and three oil filters for my NC700 to bring the total cost to the free shipping total. They sent an email with the order number and an expect date for the shipment of next week. The total amount was deducted from my bank account on the 27th. The only fly in the ointment is no tracking number and I have called them several times with no human answering only a machine. I left my msg but no one has called me back. This is the first time I have placed an order with them and the first time I have heard of them was when someone on a post recommended them for their prices.
Is this the normal way they do business? I am used to good communications from vendors and I hope communication is their only negative trait. :(

I recently ordered new grab rails from them for a saddlebag install (purchased usedfrom a member here). Never got a shipping email. I emailed them about a week later to check on the status I got an email back in about an hour with the ups tracking info attached, and received it a few hours later, good timing I guess.

That said their notification system seems to be lacking unless you contact them, but the parts did come on time at a good price, additional they responded rapidly to my email question. I will do business with them again.

I've had very good luck with them a year ago and good customer support. If this is how they're going now, their are plenty of other options out there. Plenty.

I've ordered from them maybe 8 times. No problems. I placed an order last week and needed help with the free shipping offer. A human answered the phone right away and gave me a coupon code to use on-line.

One time there was a long delay due to a back order but I eventually called and they cancelled the order and provided a refund.

I would say their communication is less thorough than other suppliers, but it seems adequate.

They have the best prices I have found for OEM parts.

I have made three different orders with them. Their prices are low and I think the reason is because their shipping speed and communication takes a hit, but those prices are hard to beat. One pricey item I ordered was only 2/3 the price that my local dealer charged. Two orders showed up slowly, I am waiting on the third order because one item is back ordered. I know it will arrive when they can complete my order. I have more time than money, so dealing with them works for me. I order needed parts from them before I actually need them and save money.

Ray

I received an email from them yesterday, Sunday, explaining that one of the items in my order is on back order without a date as to when it will be available. They wanted to find out what i wanted them to do.

Back