• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need Help Fault code - Engine light flashing

The battery used in the video is brand new. The one I had before when the fault started has a voltage of 3.86V after a full charge and about 4 cranks.
Julien, you have not posted for 15 days. Can you give us an update as to whether your NC700’s problem was solved? Knowing the results of your repair efforts could help others.

For what it's worth, I was returning home from a log trip last summer and the malfunction indicator light was on for two days, causing me to low key panic. Still, the bike started and ran more or less normally. After I got home, I checked the forums and found it could be a battery connection problem. I opened the hatch, tightened the connector, and sure enough, the problem went away.

For what it's worth, I was returning home from a log trip last summer and the malfunction indicator light was on for two days, causing me to low key panic. Still, the bike started and ran more or less normally. After I got home, I checked the forums and found it could be a battery connection problem. I opened the hatch, tightened the connector, and sure enough, the problem went away.
My 2023 NC750 battery bolts were finger tight from the dealer, easy thing to check.

Back