• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fender extension and rear hugger!

Bcsmith

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey NC riders. Just working on my Christmas wish list and would like to get matching carbon fibre rear hugger and a front fender extension. Have looked at several online but being sold by different manufacturers. Any suggestions or links I could look at? Love the carbon fibre look but could settle for the black as long as they are a matching set.

That looks pretty cool, it could use one of those "Transformer" stickers on it though!

My new front fender extender came today. Now to get it mounted up in the days to come. :{P

What front fender extender did you get, do you have a link you can share with me?

Denis - The Puig Front Fender Extender from Revzilla is the one I bought. Glued it on with JB Weld. Works and fits great. Isn't going anywhere. But be careful taking the fender on and off. Scratches easily...

Here is the link to the one i bought and am using. I removed the cheap tape they supplied and used the Gorilla tape instead.

I first removed the small cheap piece they supplied and cleaned both of the contact areas with fingernail polish remover. After a few minutes of drying time, i applied the gorilla tape to the entire contact area and carefully attached the extender to the fender. Once attached and happy with the contact, i used two small spring clamps and added them for better/longer lasting adhesion. It worked great on the 2012 NC700x that MyCroft now has and i will be doing the same with the new to me NC700XD. :{)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W4KZ2YS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Back