• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Firefox Racing

potter0o

Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with this company? http://firefoxracing.co.uk/

I have been working on sourcing my 700S shock. The bike is more common in Europe so that is where most of my information comes from. The price seems good. Currency exchange is favourable. They seem to be reasonably responsive. Any feedback positive or negative would be appreciated. I have read the google reviews. Just checking to see if anyone has information to add.

No experience of them although I am aware that they exist.

This is an Official EU dealership that might be able to assist ?

I can report now that I have had a positive experience with them. I found them on Ebay and tracked down their website from there. I asked some questions via email related to the shock weight, transit time and shipping costs. I had to make one follow up email when it took more than a business day to hear back from them.

I purchased through their Ebay listing. I placed my order at 11pm on Sep 7. The order shipped Sep 9 within two days exactly as described in the listing. The tracking information was excellent. Their standard rate to Canada had an ETA of 5-10 days. It was delivered today with 4 days in transit.

I am very satisfied with the service I received. I got a good price and the delivery exceeded expectations. To come to Canada the government meddled a little bit. There was no duty but I did have to pay GST and brokerage. These fees added $53 to the purchase.

Some feedback about Ebay. Their platform has room for improvement. They gave ETA's of Oct 4-19. Much longer than reality. There is also confusion on their site related to returns. Before sale it says 30 day returns and the buyer pays shipping. After purchase the site changes the story to returns not accepted.
IMG_20220913_143303.jpg
IMG_20220913_143317.jpg
IMG_20220913_122732.jpg

Back