• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

First Day of Autumn 99 degrees.

Juan_Banjovy

Reaction score
Visit site
Just venting, not riding until it cools down. Got my bike in May. Had hip surgery & when I recovered it was 102. It's still hot enough I got bronchitis this week. We get air quality alerts in summer when the Dallas smog cooks. So, 4 months & 623 miles. Barely broken in but Oct 4 looks like a day I can ride without sweating out 2 gallons into my gear & being miserable or sick.

Yes, it's been a hot one. Going to be in the 90s again this week here in north Florida. I'm looking forward to a solid week of riding the Smokies in two weeks. I've been looking at west NC temps for a week. It's still in the 80s during the day there though the nights are 50s & 60s.

Yup, this heat blows. We'll probably just skip Fall and go from summer weather straight into winter. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yep, it was around 90'F yesterday; but this morning it was 53'F when I left the house for work....burrr....Going to be around 82-83'f for a high today, but watch out in a few days...forecast to break records and be in the mid-upper 90s again...ouch...

Accuweather forecasts 25°F this coming Monday night. And only a few degrees warmer the previous night, which if correct will be the first freeze of autumn at North Rim, AZ. Winter tends to rush in after summer when you’re at 8300’ (2530m).

Last edited:
[emoji28]
53dcfb42785cb9b304895bd49e67c70c.jpg

Yeah I'm looking forward to it cooling down

Out here on the old man bike in the Arbys drive thru on lunch break. Feels pretty perfect at 7:25pm! Wasn't AS warm today, but still little warm on ride into work.

b78b09432c8f37660047294bad8c147b.jpg

Night rides in the summer are great. Usually cool enough to feel nice while moving, at least.

Rode into work this morning with it 75F! Felt awesome. This afternoon going home will be a bit warmer at 94F with a heat index around 100. But it felt great this morning! Good thing my commute isn't long.

We were at 62f/46f that day while i was gone riding down in Grand Tetons where it was about 60f/32f. It's humorous that you guys are all still sweating in really hot weather and i have already dug out my heavy winter gear! ..and we received our first SNOWstorm of the year. It snowed last night, all day today and it is forecasted to continue until late afternoon tomorrow. So far it is 34f, snowing hard and just miserably wet/cold.
:{P

We were at 62f/46f that day while i was gone riding down in Grand Tetons where it was about 60f/32f. It's humorous that you guys are all still sweating in really hot weather and i have already dug out my heavy winter gear! ..and we received our first SNOWstorm of the year. It snowed last night, all day today and it is forecasted to continue until late afternoon tomorrow. So far it is 34f, snowing hard and just miserably wet/cold.
:{P
Man we cooked this afternoon on the bleachers at the stepson's peewee football game. 90's, sun beaming, might as well been on the beach in florida. I'm sick of this weather.

Enjoying this Fall weather, one summer day at a time....breaking records over 125 yrs old down here in Alabama! Jason is a weather man.

cf8d35719a26a134e5674ad2680a6117.jpg

Back