• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

First NC700X Canyon Run

Hi Rocker. Yes I agree somewhat, but they will be in quite barren areas. I have spent many weeks up there over the years. The only reason you may not see many vehicles is the weather. If we had sun and scenery, as in the video, the roads would be packed. They certainly would be full of bikers.

I found some of the roads to be completely deserted even on really nice days (yes they do get some up there) On one occasion I had been riding for some miles without seeing anyone else and when I lorry came the other way I could actually smell it's exhaust as the air was so clear. That would never happen in my part of the world.
As a regular visitor to your part of the UK I can assure you that in general your roads are far less busy than those down in the SE corner

Wow Great ride !! We don't have roads like that around here. I've always dreamed of doing a canyon ride in the West or something in northern Italy. Must add that to my bucket list.

If we had sun and scenery, as in the video, the roads would be packed. They certainly would be full of bikers.

and plenty of cops with speed cameras.

Back