• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

folding shift lever

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
new folding shift lever for nc700x. if you drop your bike or hit the shift lever, the tip will fold back, and hopefully not bend the arm.
the levers are 70.00 shipping is about 7.00 dollars, they are painted black.
at this price they are a exchange part. i will mail you one and you have to mail me back yours, in the same box, and in good condition, not all bent up.
if you would like one or have questions, just pm me, dale

CE8A13BA-0BA6-4C87-85FB-D10C00226F61-3110-00000925DBEA7006_zps008c9dd6.jpg

8FD75C52-83F5-4E28-BD38-2150D14542DD-3110-00000925CF851A8E_zpsafe888ae.jpg

FD354025-0E64-40B4-8CA7-C533AC8A8578-3110-00000925C6BA0F55_zps00936b0a.jpg

Great idea, Dale! You are spoiling us!

**** DALE FOR HONDA R&D PRESIDENT **** !!!!!!!

But.... as for me - I am getting a DCT. WIll be contacting you soon bout the skid plate... ;)

Great idea, Dale! You are spoiling us!

**** DALE FOR HONDA R&D PRESIDENT **** !!!!!!!

But.... as for me - I am getting a DCT. WIll be contacting you soon bout the skid plate... ;)

maybe i should make a guard for the shift buttons?????? ha ha dale

How about custom handguards for both the DCT and manual? Something that looks like it should have come with the bikes and doesn't interfere with any windshield? You make them, make them easy to install, and I'm your first customer.

How about custom handguards for both the DCT and manual? Something that looks like it should have come with the bikes and doesn't interfere with any windshield? You make them, make them easy to install, and I'm your first customer.

A company called Polisport do handguards which fit the DCT. I'll post some pics tomorrow when I get to a computer( can't do it from my phone). I've just ordered a pair today.

Thanks, wozza, I've seen pics of them and many others, but none of them seem to be just what I want. Please post your pictures anyway, they might change my mind. But I would certainly prefer if Dale made them.

They do look good, wozza. Maybe that's the ones for me, don't know yet so I'll keep looking. Warm weather is coming up for the Houston area, so I won't need them for 7-8 months.

Hiya well when my hand guards arrive I'll be able to show you some close up pics, so it'll give you a better idea on what they look like, and also the quality of the items.

Maybe we need to change the name of this Thread to The care and feeding of hand guards! Doesn't seem to have much info regarding folding shift lever?

Maybe we need to change the name of this Thread to The care and feeding of hand guards! Doesn't seem to have much info regarding folding shift lever?

Don't blame me, I was just asking Dale a question and it got hijacked. Happens often, though, on almost every thread.

Nobody's fault, wozza. You'd be hard pressed to find a thread of any length on here that stayed on topic. It's human nature, I think, to digress now and then.

did any one here of a little story about the stick??

ok looky in joke section.

er in the bar no jokey section

Last edited:
Hey Dale,how about a folding rear brake lever also !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure on a folding tip for brake lever, not sure i could make the pivot strong enough to hold up to heavy foot pressure, but i will think about it. i think a different shape, more like a dirt bike would be better.

Back