• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

fork gaiters (ez install)

I ordered the 41mm tonight and will report the outcome soon!
They sure seem pricey at $76.00. I believe I paid approximately $25 for the 100% rubber gaiters I installed on my V-Srrom and other bikes. But maybe these are "special" since they are recommended for Harleys!
I'll wait to hear your evaluation.

I'm very curious about these... I have a 300 mile 2014 model and do not want to take the forks apart on my new bike! I did put on some 20.00 dollar "shock sox" and they are doing a good job but don't look as cool as the gaiters.

They sure seem pricey at $76.00. I believe I paid approximately $25 for the 100% rubber gaiters I installed on my V-Srrom and other bikes. But maybe these are "special" since they are recommended for Harleys!
I'll wait to hear your evaluation.

The difference with these and their high price is that they are split in the back, with an "interlocking" ability, (whatever that exactly is) allowing for easy install and no motorcycle parts disassembly. The identical gaiters that are solid and not split, are $26.00

Last edited:
I put some rubber gaiters on, but I like these because you don't have to take forks off. I will get some of these for my Goldwing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of the reviews said that these also have air holes for venting. Could be a great option for gaiters. I will know soon enough as I'm supposed to receive these next week. A detailed report will be posted!

Hoping they also have a drain hole for water. I wondered with them being split if they were truly water tight, the problem being that water could get trapped inside. But, I'd guess the manufacturer got that worked out.

here is one with instructions etc.
Kijima Eazy on 39mm Black Fork Boot Covers Gators for Harley Bobber Chopper New | eBay

682761A.jpg=600

So much for an ez install...these things were a PIA to put on! A true test of patience! Of course the first one is a learning experience and the second is much easier. I haven't test ridden these yet. They seem like a quality part. Pretty thick rubbery material that fit the upper forks, but are pretty loose on the lower legs. Might need a slight alteration to address this.. The interlocking is bullshit...they do fit together, but there's no locking to it! My gut tells me they will pull apart at the hint of any rough stuff...we shall see.
I will give an update with better pics after my next ride. :cool:

20151221_213326.jpg

Last edited:
I have to admit... those look really good... nice piece of work there...

Here's a link to what I use.... "red neck engineering" style.
[LINK]

This [LINK] looks interesting... wish they'd give more on the size... but for $16... might be worthing trying.

I'm staying with the red-neck version I have.gaiters.jpg

Back