• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Formula1...........SlingTV...

Slo_Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Folks,

Since this thread indicates non motorcycle topics are ok I have a F1 question.

For the past few years I have watched Formula1, (the only sport I follow), on SlingTV. In the past the race time would be indicated and I would watch hours to days later, sometimes multiple times, and generally on ESPN3.

Last week the German Grand Prix was not to be found. Interesting.

This week it appeared I could watch this morning 'Live' at around 7am, or tonight,(11:30 EST), as I am doing now.

Two questions. Does anybody else watch F1 on Sling, and have you noticed these changes, and my second question is, does anybody use another streaming service that shows F1, and if so, how is that service?

Not as interesting as years past but I would like to finish out the season.

Finally, I have called Sling, and when I get a human within half an hour, they can only give me the times it supposed to be on. When I use the 'Chat-Bot, it is even more weird.

Any thoughts, especially another way to watch F1 cheaper, would be greatly appreciated.

Slo_Rider

Last edited:
It's certainly not cheaper but I subscribe to F1TV with an annual cost of under $100. It gives me the option of watching it as a live feed or later when I have the time and I usually choose this option. They also have previous races on file so if you're gone on vacation, you can return and watch all the missed races, plus they even have races from previous years.

I cut my cable TV so the savings is 10X the cost of F1TV. I also subscribe to motoGP which is a bit more than F1TV but still a bargain. Total for both is around $200 per year. Both services also show most of the prerace practice sessions and qualifying.

Last edited:
F1...........

DirtFlier.........

Thanks very much. Even at $100, that would be much cheaper than my Sling at $25/month.

I will look into it this evening. As I implied, F1 is starting to be less interesting, especially since Fernando left, but I would like to finish out the season.

Do you get it via Roku, or some other streamer?

Thanks again,

Slo_Rider

I use F1tv as well, and your right about it getting more boring. I was contemplating the idea of not watching anymore. The last two races were exciting enough that I'm no hopeful

The service is good though, and worth the money

Back